1. Data collection and consent
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data sent through our contact form, or those that may be provided to us by means of the contact telephone, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is TALKAWAY S.L.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following the current regulations on personal data protection, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which all persons, both nationals and foreigners, who use this website are subject.
2. Purposes of processing
When a user connects from this website, sends us personal data through our contact form or makes a telephone enquiry, he/she is providing personal information for which TALKAWAY S.L. is responsible and which will be used for:
- The management of communications with the user.
- To be able to create a budget tailored to your needs, as well as to carry out statistical studies.
- In case of becoming a client, to be able to use your information to exercise efficiently the work of the service you have contracted. The purposes of the processing of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting and tax management of the same, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends personal data and email address to TALKAWAY S.L. is expressly authorizing its use for the purpose of regular communications, including implicitly those made by email. The registration in certain services implies the express consent to receive commercial or promotional communications from TALKAWAY S.L. Likewise, TALKAWAY S.L. will provide the users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent given for the purpose of sending electronic communications, in full compliance with the European and national regulations on the referred matter.
This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by www.spaneasylearning.com.
In case of receiving spontaneous applications to work with TALKAWAY S.L., the purpose of the treatment of your data will be to make you part of the possible personnel selection processes that are carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
In no case the user is obliged to provide data to TALKAWAY S.L.. However, it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide the services of TALKAWAY S.L. in the manner normally foreseen.
TALKAWAY S.L. is not responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the websites to which the user can access through the different links contained in our website.
Unless expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. The data provided by the user must be true, accurate, complete and up to date.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data by means of the contact form or by means of telephone enquiries. The user will be the only responsible of any damage, direct or indirect, caused to TALKAWAY S.L or to any third party, by filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non updated data, or with data from third parties.
TALKAWAY S.L reserves the right to decide the incorporation, or not, of the personal data of those people to its activity registers.
3. Right of ARCO
Right (ARCO) of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to be forgotten, right to portability of personal data and the right to limit the processing of the user’s personal data.
The user has the right to access to his/her personal data collected in the files of TALKAWAY S.L or to oppose to its treatment, in the terms established by the Law, by writing to TALKAWAY S.L, social C/ CASTILLA LA NUEVA 22B, 28941 FUENLABRADA (MADRID), always enclosing a photocopy of his/her ID card, or a document accrediting the entity he/she represents.
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to be forgotten, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation of processing are incorporated.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the data subject, the dissemination of personal information on the internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance provided for in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data in general search engines when the information is obsolete or no longer relevant or of public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability entitles the data subject to obtain a copy of his or her personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to transfer his or her data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to restriction of processing consists of the data subject’s right to request and obtain from the controller or data controller a restriction of the processing of his or her personal data where one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, during a period of time that allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
- The data subject has objected to the processing.
In order to keep the personal data up to date, it is important to inform the data subject whenever there is a change; otherwise, TALKAWAY S.L. shall not be liable for the accuracy of the data.
If the user does not expressly cancel his/her personal data from the files of TALKAWAY S.L, it is understood that he/she is still interested in keeping them as long as they are suitable for the purpose for which they were obtained, and as long as TALKAWAY S.L considers it appropriate.
4. Security of personal data
TALKAWAY S.L. informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security, as required by the current regulations governing the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the activity registers containing personal data.
TALKAWAY S.L reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or business practice. If TALKAWAY S.L introduces any modification, the new text will be published in this page, where the user will be able to know the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment of accessing the website and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them every time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the website confers the condition of User on those who make use of it, and accepts the present Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to become aware.
6. Transfer of data to third parties
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. In conclusion, the only Data Controller will be TALKAWAY S.L.
7. Commercial communications by e-mail
In compliance with Article 21 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by email that have not been previously expressly authorised by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorisation to send you informative, commercial, advertising and promotional mailings by this means to the address provided.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data by means of the reception of forms, and/or by means of telephone enquiries, for the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to TALKAWAY S.L. services.
- Management of TALKAWAY S.L. for information or registration as a partner company and for the management and registration as a user of other TALKAWAY S.L. products.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends personal data and accepts the sending of communications, he/she is expressly authorizing its use for the purpose of periodic communications, including implicitly those made by email or by ordinary mail.
Likewise, TALKAWAY S.L. will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent given for the purpose of sending electronic communications, in full compliance with European and national regulations on the matter referred to.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications you can request it by contacting: TALKAWAY S.L by writing to TALKAWAY S.L, C/ CASTILLA LA NUEVA 22B .- 28941 FUENLABRADA (MADRID) .always accompanying a photocopy of your D.N.I, or accrediting document of the entity you represent.
The user by filling in the form with the personal data requested and expressly accepts the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, expressly authorizes and gives his consent to TALKAWAY S.L, to treat and incorporate these data in our records of activity. (www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products, inform about services offered.